After the last release we found some issues that we needed to fix as soon as possible. It seemed better to reduce the list of enhancements we wanted in BETA 6 and concentrate on stability. All is now done.
Many of the BIG changes will not been seen from the outside:
The more visible changes are:
- One step updates. Now updating is just a mouse click away.
- A new email engine that is more stable than the current one. Also it gives extra information about the results of sending emails. The good news is that without any changes the old templates still work
- All tables now use the InnoDB MySQL engine, so we can use transactions, and the possibility to setup FOREIGN KEYS to avoid deleting a record that links to another record.
- We have rewritten most of classes which are used to communicate between the database and other parts of fusion ticket.
- We have added logging programs to help you see what is going on within your system, like an email-log, an order-log, and some debugging trace logs that can help us find many of the problems.
- In the past we found that some servers changed the file names to lower case when those files were copied to the server. We have changed all file names to lowercase.
- Consolidated admin, pos, and control images to the root image directory.
- Discounts, Categories, or Zones can no longer be added after an event is published for the first time.
- Navigation links have been changed to buttons for ease of use.
- Category size for numbered seats is now computed by the program which eliminates cat errors when publishing.
- Added Global Discount which takes advantage of promo codes for discounts.
- Program no longer allows duplicate template names.
- Fixed captcha error in registration.
- Discounts in main events are automatically transferred to sub events.
- In previous versions whenever an order was reused (= now reissued), or changed from reservation to ordered, there was a new order created, this is now changed. An order will keep its Order Id for the life of the order.
- New Utilities tab which includes: Orphans, Garbage, Email Log, and DB Backup.
- New tabs in Order Overview: Tickets, User, Status log, Notes
- Added a “custom” folder for POS templates.
This folder, like the one in the web shop, can be used to make changes to the default templates. This will make it easier to update your site to a new version.
- System managers can now be activated or deactivated. This avoids deleting a manager you may use in the future. It also sets up the possibility of grouping managers in future versions
- Automatic Updates: After you have installed Beta 6 all future updates will be done from within the program. No more cumbersome downloads.
Please register or login to download files from this category.